INTLINGO Social Media Video Contest 2020
November 9, 2020
As the century-old cultural crossroad where East meets West, Hong Kong has cultivated a way of living that can be found nowhere else. You now have the opportunity to harness your creativity and capture the city’s distinctive culture through videos in the INTLINGO Social Media Video Contest.
Theme: Hong Kong Culture
Create a 30-second short video to depict the Hong Kong culture, with no restriction on materials and forms
Language: Cantonese and/or English
(Chinese and English subtitles required)
Entry specification: No restriction on device.
The lowest resolution should be Full HD (1920 x 1080)
Eligibility： Students from any tertiary education institution in Hong Kong or graduates in the 2019/20 academic year
Deadline： 7 December 2020
Application method： Please upload your entry to a cloud-based sharing platform (e.g. YouTube, Google Drive or Dropbox) and set it “Private”, then send the link of your submission together with your Chinese and English names and contact number to BD-HK@intlingo.com via email. Please specify “INTLINGO Social Media Video-making Contest 2020” in the subject of the email
Judging criteria： The judging panel will select the winning entries based on creativity, basic skills and message communication
Results announcement： Results will be announced on INTLINGO’s corporate website, Facebook and LinkedIn pages on 24 December 2020
Prize： One champion award with a cash prize of HK$1,000; two merit awards with a cash prize of $500 each
Winners may also have the opportunity to work with INTLINGO in the future. The winning entries will be published on INTLINGO’s Facebook and LinkedIn pages.
For enquiries, please feel free to contact us via email at BD-HK@intlingo.com. Please also refer to the Terms & Conditions of the event.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Participants should read this Terms & Conditions carefully. By submitting the link of your entry through the designated channel, you as a participant are deemed to have accepted all the rules and arrangements adopted by the organiser from time to time.
2. The participant shall be a current student or a graduate of the 2019/20 academic year from a tertiary education institution in Hong Kong.
3. If more than one entry is received from the same participant, the one submitted earlier shall be considered.
4. Entries must be the original work of participants and have not been published in any forms and enrolled in other similar activities. Otherwise, they will be disqualified.
5. Entries will be disqualified if they are found to contain any defamatory, offensive, discriminatory, unlawful contents or contents advocating illegal acts.
6. The judging panel shall have the final decision on the results of the event.
7. In case of any dispute in respect of different parts of the event, the decision of the organiser shall be final.
8. The copyright and intellectual property of any and all parts of the entries received by the organiser shall belong to the organiser.
9. The organiser has the right to make subsequent modification to, reproduction or publication of the entries.
10. The organiser reserves the right to amend and interpret this terms and other rules of the event. Any material change to or cancellation of the event will be announced on INTLINGO’s corporate website, Facebook and LinkedIn pages.