INTLINGO Copywriting Contest 2020
November 9, 2020
While the marketing world is ever-changing, concise and compelling writing has always been the rule of thumb in content marketing. The INTLINGO Copywriting Contest 2020 welcomes all creative minds to unleash their copywriting magic to inspire consumer actions with mind-blowing content.
Topic: Introduces Hong Kong-style Milk Tea from a Cultural Perspective
Write in no more than 200 Chinese characters on the above topic
for the social media platform of a historical hotel in Hong Kong.
Eligibility： Students from any tertiary education institution in Hong Kong or graduates in the 2019/20 academic year
Deadline： 7 December 2020
Application method： Your entry (in .doc or .docx) together with your Chinese and English names and contact number must be sent as an attachment to email@example.com via email. Please specify “INTLINGO Copywriting Contest 2020” in the subject of the email
Judging criteria： The judging panel will select the winning entries based on creativity, writing skills and message communication
Results announcement： Results will be announced on INTLINGO’s corporate website, Facebook and LinkedIn pages on 24 December 2020
Prize： The participants of the best three entries will be invited to join INTLINGO’s “Copywriting and Translation Workplace Experience Programme” to be held in January 2021, with allowances to be provided during the period. Upon completion of the programme, participants may also have the chance to join or work with INTLINGO. The winning entries will be published on INTLINGO’s Facebook and LinkedIn pages.
For enquiries, please feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also refer to the Terms & Conditions of the event.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Participants should read this Terms & Conditions carefully. By submitting your entry through the designated channel, you as a participant are deemed to have accepted all the rules and arrangements adopted by the organiser from time to time.
2. The participant shall be a current student or a graduate of the 2019/20 academic year from a tertiary education institution in Hong Kong.
3. If more than one entry is received from the same participant, the one submitted earlier shall be considered.
4. Entries must be the original work of participants and have not been published in any forms and enrolled in other similar activities. Otherwise, they will be disqualified.
5. Entries will be disqualified if they are found to contain any defamatory, offensive, discriminatory, unlawful contents or contents advocating illegal acts.
6. The judging panel shall have the final decision on the results of the event.
7. In case of any dispute in respect of different parts of the event, the decision of the organiser shall be final.
8. The copyright and intellectual property of any and all parts of the entries received by the organiser shall belong to the organiser.
9. The organiser has the right to make subsequent modification to, reproduction or publication of the entries.
10. The organiser reserves the right to amend and interpret this terms and other rules of the event. Any material change to or cancellation of the event will be announced on INTLINGO’s corporate website, Facebook and LinkedIn pages.