IT Support Specialist
- Provide technical support and conduct troubleshooting on hardware, software, and other computer services.
- Perform system administration, maintenance, upgrade, configuration of internal IT infrastructure.
- Provide daily support for network operations and maintenance to ensure the stabilized networking and data security.
- Perform ad-hoc IT duties as required.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience in information technology and technical support.
- Familiar with networking includes LAN, router, firewall, WIFI, lease line, phone system.
- Knowledge of AI, translation software or CAT tools is a plus.
- Self-initiative, able to work independently and Can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Immediately available is preferred.
- More experience will be considered as Senior IT Support Specialist.
We offer an attractive compensation package and promotion prospects to the right candidate. Title and compensation are commensurable with experience and qualification.
Interested parties please submit a full resume with proposed salary to our Admin-HR Department by email (email@example.com). We will treat all information confidential and will be used for recruitment only.