Translator / Editor / Copywriter
- Perform English to Chinese (and vice versa) linguistic tasks including translation, editing, proofreading and/or copy-writing.
- Work closely with the Customer Services and Project Management Teams to provide timely translation & proofreading support for our clients.
- Degree holder in Translation, Linguistics, Journalism, Communications, or any other language-related discipline.
- Hong Kong native speakers with minimum of 3 to 4 years of solid translation and editing experience, preferably possessing strong knowledge in the financial and/or legal sectors.
- Excellent copywriting skills particularly with solid experience in handling ESG and sustainability reports would be an advantage.
- Excellent writing and translation skills in English and Traditional Chinese.
- Good organizational ability, attention to detail and independent.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft software applications.
- Knowledge of translation CAT tools would be an advantage.
- Occasional overtime as required.
- Accredited and certified by the relevant industry associations would be an advantage.
- Passion for language and appreciation for diverse culture is a plus.
- Immediately available is preferred.
- More experience will be considered in taking senior position.
Remarks: The selected candidates will be invited to perform a written test.
We offer an attractive compensation package and promotion prospects to the right candidate. Title and compensation are commensurable with experience and qualification.
Interested parties please submit a full resume with proposed salary to our Admin-HR Department by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will treat all information confidential and will be used for recruitment only.