Customer Services Executive
- Responsible for account management and serving clients in professional manner.
- Coordinate various types of translation and multilingual communication projects between customers, internal departments and linguists.
- Follow up project management, proofreading, final quality check and ensure complete and proper delivery of projects.
- Assist in developing translation resources and administration works related to the projects.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in translation, communication, linguistic, Business or related disciplines.
- At least 2 to 3 years working experience in customer services, project management, translation, business development or related field.
- Good organizational ability, attention to detail and independent.
- Superior written and spoken communication skills including fluent capabilities in Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Computer skills including Windows, MS Office, Adobe Acrobat and email etc.
- Knowledge in translation/ legal sector/ financial printing/ publishing field and translation CAT tools is a plus.
- Shift duties and occasional overtime as required.
- Passion for language and appreciation for diverse culture is a plus.
- Immediately available is preferred.
- More experience will be considered as Senior Customer Services Executive.
We offer an attractive compensation package and promotion prospects to the right candidate. Title and compensation are commensurable with experience and qualification.
Interested parties please submit a full resume with proposed salary to our Admin-HR Department by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will treat all information confidential and will be used for recruitment only.