Financial Translators (Freelance)
Job ref: VM20191129
- Perform English to Chinese (and vice versa) linguistic tasks including translation, editing and/or proofreading particularly for the financial and legal related documents.
- Degree holder in Translation, Linguistics, Journalism, Communications, or any other language-related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of solid translation experience, preferably possessing strong knowledge in the financial sectors like IPO prospectus, annual reports, announcements etc.
- Excellent writing and translation skills in English and Traditional Chinese.
- Good organizational ability, attention to detail and independent.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft software applications.
- Knowledge of translation CAT tools would be an advantage.
- Accredited and certified by the relevant industry associations would be an advantage.
- Passion for language and appreciation for diverse culture is a plus.
- Immediately available is preferred.
Remarks: The selected candidates will be invited to perform a written test.
We offer an attractive compensation package to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit a full resume and previous translation samples with proposed salary to our Vendor Management Team by email (email@example.com). We will treat all information confidential and will be used for recruitment only.