Taiwan-Chinese Translators (Freelance)
Job ref: VM20191202
- Perform translation in English to/from Traditional Chinese for Taiwan.
- Work closely with the Project Management Team to provide timely translation and editing services for our clients.
- Degree holder in Translation, Linguistics, Journalism, Communications, or any other language-related discipline.
- Native Taiwan-Chinese with minimum of 5 years of solid translation experience, preferably possessing strong knowledge in the financial and/or legal sectors.
- Excellent writing and translation skills in English and Traditional Chinese for Taiwan markets.
- Good organizational ability, attention to detail and independent.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft software applications.
- Knowledge of translation CAT tools would be an advantage.
- Accredited and certified by the relevant industry associations would be an advantage.
- Passion for language and appreciation for diverse culture is a plus.
Remarks: The selected candidates will be invited to perform a written test.
We offer an attractive compensation package to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit a full resume and previous translation samples with proposed salary to our Vendor Management Team by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will treat all information confidential and will be used for recruitment only.