Business Development Manager / Executive
Job ref: HKBD20200915
- Plan and implement all aspects of sales & marketing strategy and activities including marketing plans, proposals, media plan, promotion campaigns etc.
- Conduct and execute marketing campaigns across different social media platforms.
- Develop potential partnership to explore business customers opportunities.
- Partner with Customer Services Department to enrich customer journey and ensure customer satisfaction on our services.
- Identify new market-sector opportunities in alignment with current and emerging operational capacity.
- Support in various ad-hoc sales and marketing duties as assigned by top management.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communication, e-Commerce and/or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in digital marketing and service industry.
- Superior written and spoken communication skills in Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Computer skills including Windows, MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Videography, etc.
- Advanced knowledge in social media network management is a plus.
- Knowledge in translation/ financial printing/ publishing field and translation CAT tools is a plus.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, detail-oriented skills and market sense.
- Passion for language and appreciation for diverse culture is a plus.
- Less experience will be considered as Senior Executive or Executive.
We offer an attractive compensation package and promotion prospects to the right candidate. Title and compensation are commensurable with experience and qualification.
Interested parties please submit a full resume with proposed salary to our Admin-HR Department by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will treat all information confidential and will be used for recruitment only.